Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sidetracked or Multitasking

The first title I thought of was "Sidetracked by Life", but it was being used. I thought it was interesting when I went to look at that site to find only one posting done in November. I can only think that........
the author got sidetracked.

This blog title may give you the impression that I am flighty--and sometimes I am, but it is much more complicated than that. I am actually a mostly reformed perfectionist, but more about that later.

Even while I was setting up this blog with the fun backgounds etc., I found myself "multi-tasking", which is a nice word for "sidetracked". I had several projects going at a time and walked past the sofa to see the storage bag for the comforter that I had gotten halfway across the house and remembered I hadn't finished making the bed....or folding the laundry.....or unloading the dishwasher.......or.... I think you get the point. This is probably why it is a good thing that I am a list maker about most things I need to get done. For some reason though, I felt somewhat euphoric with this random approach to getting things done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment